Sunday 24 March 2013

A Weekend of March Madness and Editing

My wife and kids are on spring break, having left for Florida a few days ago. At home by myself, I have been meticulously going through the copyedited files for Early Evangelicalism: A Reader that I received from OUP (67 files to go through by early April!) and watching some of the incredible March Madness games.

I was disappointed that Iowa State didn't beat Ohio State (Michigan's main rival), and saddened by the Butler loss (I use to live near Indianapolis). But I am thrilled that Michigan (my home state), Michigan State, Indiana and especially FGCU advanced. My wife attended FGCU for graduate school, and my parents and in-laws continue to live in the Fort Myers area. It will be exciting to see if FGCU can beat Florida next weekend.

No comments: