In collaboration with the JEC at Yale and drawing on the scholarship and fellowship of Jonathan Edwards Centers in the US, Germany, Hungary, Benelux, Poland, South Africa, Brazil, Japan and Australia, we invite academics, pastors and interested enthusiasts to make this occasion a priority in their forward planning.
The congress will highlight the global impact of Edwards and the eighteenth century revivals, and explore the ways in which his texts and teachings are received in the contemporary world. We hope that each continent will be represented at JEDCON 2105.
The list of speakers at this conference includes an impressive assortment of religious scholars:
- Ken Minkema (Jonathan Edwards Center, Yale University)
- Adriaan Neele (Jonathan Edwards Center, Yale University, and University of the Free State, South Africa)
- Doug Sweeney (Trinity Evangelical Divinity School, Chicago)
- Gerald McDermott (Roanoke College, Virginia)
- Harry Stout (Jonathan Edwards Center, Yale University)
- Andreas J. Beck (Evangelical Theological Faculty, Leuven, Belgium)
- Philip Fisk (Evangelical Theological Faculty, Leuven, Belgium)
- Stuart Piggin (Macquarie University, Sydney)
- Willem van Vlastuin (VU University Amsterdam, The Netherlands)
- Rhys Bezzant (Ridley Melbourne, and Research Associate, University of the Free State)