Wednesday 20 April 2016

More Books That I Am Reading

Image result for george marsden c. s. lewisImage result for john fea the bible causeTwo new books arrived in the mail today. I look forward to reading George Marsden's new biography of C. S. Lewis's Mere Christianity. As a member of the C. S. Lewis lecture committee at UTC, I hope to nab George Marsden for our next annual lecture. The other book that I recently received was John Fea's The Bible Cause, which chronicles a history of the American Bible Society. I talk quite about about the American Bible Society in my annual course at UTC on "Religion in American Life," and so I imagine that Fea's work will be very useful for me.

Also, today I noticed that Jonathan Edwards and Transatlantic Print Culture is now available for pre-order on OUP.com and Amazon.com--still waiting on the cover art for the dust jacket and the blurbs.

No comments: