Thursday 7 April 2016

TEDS PowerPoint and Audio Lecture Now Available

Image result for teds, jonathan yeagerI am sorry that I have not been very active lately in my posts. This has been a busy year for me. I am going up for tenure, I am reviewing copyedited files for my forthcoming book on Jonathan Edwards and Transatlantic Print Culture, I am creating an online course for my university (requiring hours of audio lecture recordings), and my family and I recently moved into a house that we built.

I did want to share the news that Trinity Evangelical Divinity School (TEDS) has recently posted a link to a lecture that I gave at TEDS last October on the publication of Jonathan Edwards's books. An audio version of my lecture and the PowerPoint slides are available at this link. Take a look and let me know what you think.

No comments: